- I am a licensed Architect in California. My passion for contemporary design using simple clean lines accented by think-outside-the-box details have translated seamlessly to fashion and the creation of my first handbag collection.
- I love nature photography - one of my favorite subjects are palm tree trunks. The beautiful textures and natural color palette relate visually with the materials chosen for feNa.
- feNa means "for everything N anything"- although feNa designs are on trend, they are also timeless and always ready for any occasion, any time of day. They are for everything N anything.
- I do not understand why people still shop without reusable shopping bags, and am part of the movement to ban plastic bags in California. Sustainability is important in my day to day life, and imperative in business practice as well. I am very excited that feNa's first collection is made with chrome-free/vegetable tanned leathers and is considered eco-friendly.
- I wore the same hue of red nail polish on my toes for almost 10 years, just changing it 01.01.11. Enrapturing myself in all things fashion has inspired me to make changes!
- I think Nina Simone is probably the coolest name ever, besides my own of course, which happens to mean "dream come true."
- I am capable of eating breakfast, lunch and dinner for one week with $20. Putting as much as I possibly can into the creation and success of feNa is very important to me.
- I still believe in "the one" and can't wait to meet him!! I wonder what feNa bag I will be wearing at that moment.
- I attempted to make my first handbag in 2005 with the worlds smallest sewing machine. Let's just say that didn't work out. I am so grateful for my wonderful manufacturer in LA & am so proud that all feNa bags are MADE IN THE USA!!
- I eat a small piece of cake almost every day. I don't believe in depriving yourself of the blissful things in life. Did you know, carrying a feNa bag is one of those blissful things?
- I'm very glad I grew up without cellphones and the internet, but now that I've embraced them I made sure to design all feNa clutches to carry all of your high-tech essentials.
- I was born in Jackson Hole, Wyoming - and no, I don't ski! I now live in San Diego, CA - which I simply refer to as paradise. Living here pursuing my passion for handbag design has been the most rewarding experience of my life!
- My favorite quote is: "Thoughts become things....choose the good ones!" I truly believe in this statement, which is why feNa clutches are named after all things positive and powerful. I am passing on all the optimism and love that went into creating the bags to the people carrying them.